Professional Decorative Paint by San Marco. Quality paints proudly made in Italy.
CONTINUO ~Decor is a two-component epoxy cement system. The decorative layer is a spreadable paste that can be used for coating horizontal and vertical surfaces. It can be to a wide variety of colors. Continuo allows for different decorative effects to be achieved, from the flat-and-uniform monolithic to two-tone and textured.
CONTINUO MICRO CEMENT ~Decor~
- It’s easier to use than most other systems on the market
- You can create a finish with little or no texture or movement, but also one with more character
- Our microcement is harder than many other similar coatings on the market
Continuo should be used as a system with proprietary primers and a two-component top coat. The Sample Kit includes all essential parts of the complete Microcement Floor, Wall and counter top Kit; including primer, base coat, decorative plaster and top clear coat. Apply on a porous surface.
The Decor Kit Includes:
|Product Name||50 FT2 Kit|
|Atomo - Primer||1000ml||
|Leveling Base -(If needed)||25 kg||160 ft2|
|Deco A - Decorative Layer||5 kg||45-60 ft2|
|Deco B - Hardener||1.66 kg|
|Link A - Clear Coat||100ml||125-150 ft2|
|Link B - Hardener||50ml|
|Top Coat A - Matte/Satin||833 ml||80-90 ft2|
|Top Coat B - Hardener||250 ml|
* Looking for more Coverage. Check out our Continuo Living -Set
*Note: If applying on non-porous surface such as tile or stone Primer needs to change to Pro-Link or other appropriate primer for these surfaces
- Sand substrate with 80 Grit to create a key
- Dilute primer 1:1 and apply one coat, allow to dry
- Optional - if surface needs to be leveled or tile grout lines filled, apply layer of Leveling Base to desired smoothness.
- Install mesh into wet Base and allow to dry( only if leveling base is used)
- Cover over mesh with Levelling Base and allow to dry
- Apply one coat of diluted primer. Allow to dry
- Split Deco A and Deco B into two even parts, half each.
- Add one part Deco B Hardener to one part Deco A and stir.( power mixing is recommended)
- Apply Deco with stainless steel trowel to cover over Base and smoothen surface. Allow to dry.
- Apply 2nd layer of Deco A & B with stainless steel trowel to desired pattern. Allow to dry.
- Optional - sand with 300 grit sandpaper if desired (Clean)
- Add Link B to Link A and stir. Dilute with water
- Apply Link to surface with brush or roller and allow to dry
- Add Top Coat B to Top Coat A and stir.
- Apply Top Coat by brush, roller or spray. Recommend two coats, wet on wet