CONTINUO ~Living is a two-component epoxy cement system. The decorative layer is a spreadable paste that can be used for coating horizontal and vertical surfaces. It can be to a wide variety of colors. Continuo allows for different decorative effects to be achieved, from the flat-and-uniform monolithic to two-tone and textured.
CONTINUO MICRO CEMENT
- It’s easier to use than most other systems on the market
- You can create a finish with little or no texture or movement, but also one with more character
- Our microcement is harder than many other similar coatings on the market
Continuo should be used as a system with proprietary primers and a two-component top coat. The full system includes, optional Leveling Base, Primer, Two Part Decorative Coat, Two Part Link Coat and Two Part Epoxy Top Coat.
Please call to customize order details and quantities: 608-620-5066
|Atomo or Pro-Link - Primer||1, 5, or 15 liters||
100-120 ft2 per liter
|Leveling Base||25 kg (55 lbs) bag||Varies|
|Deco A - Decorative Layer||15 kg (55 lbs)||150-175 ft2 per A/B set|
|Deco B - Hardener||5kg bag|
|Link A - Clear Coat||0.5 liters||125-150 ft2 per A/B set|
|Link B - Hardener||0.25 liters|
|Top Coat A - Matte/Satin||2.5 liters||250 ft2 per A/B set|
|Top Coat B - Hardener||0.5 liters|
*Note: If applying on non-porous surface such as tile or stone Primer needs to change to Pro-Link or other appropriate primer for these surfaces. Extra charges for Pro-Link apply.
- Sand substrate with 80 Grit to create a key
- Dilute primer 1:1 and apply one coat, allow to dry
- Optional - if surface needs to be leveled or tile grout lines filled, apply layer of Leveling Base to desired smoothness.
- Install mesh into wet Base and allow to dry( only if leveling base is used)
- Cover over mesh with Levelling Base and allow to dry
- Apply one coat of diluted primer. Allow to dry
- Split Deco A and Deco B into two even parts, half each.
- Add one part Deco B Hardener to one part Deco A and stir.( power mixing is recommended)
- Apply Deco with stainless steel trowel to cover over Base and smoothen surface. Allow to dry.
- Apply 2nd layer of Deco A & B with stainless steel trowel to desired pattern. Allow to dry.
- Optional - sand with 300 grit sandpaper if desired (Clean)
- Add Link B to Link A and stir. Dilute with water
- Apply Link to surface with brush or roller and allow to dry
- Add Top Coat B to Top Coat A and stir.
- Apply Top Coat by brush, roller or spray. Recommend two coats, wet on wet