CONTINUO is a two-component epoxy cement system. The decorative layer is a spreadable paste that can be used for coating horizontal and vertical surfaces. It can be to a wide variety of colors. Continuo allows for different decorative effects to be achieved, from the flat-and-uniform monolithic to two-tone and textured.
CONTINUO MICRO CEMENT
- It’s easier to use than most other systems on the market
- You can create a finish with little or no texture or movement, but also one with more character
- Our microcement is harder than many other similar coatings on the market
Continuo should be used as a system with proprietary primers and a two-component top coat. The full system includes, optional Leveling Base, Primer, Two Part Decorative Coat, Two Part Link Coat and Two Part Epoxy Top Coat.
|Atomo or Pro-Link - Primer||1, 5, or 15 liters||
100-120 ft2 per liter
|Leveling Base||25 kg (55 lbs) bag||Varies|
|Deco A - Decorative Layer||15 kg (55 lbs)||180-225 ft2 per bucket|
|Deco B - Hardener||5kg bag|
|Link A - Clear Coat||0.5 liters||150-180 ft2 per can|
|Link B - Hardener||0.35 liters|
|Top Coat A - Matte/Satin||2.5 liters||250 ft2 per can|
|Top Coat B - Hardener||0.5 liters|
*Note: If applying on non-porous surface such as tile or stone Primer needs to change to Pro-Link or other appropriate primer for these surfaces
- Sand substrate with 80 Grit to create a key
- Dilute primer 1:1 and apply one coat, allow to dry
- Optional - if surface needs to be leveled or tile grout lines filled, apply one thin layer of Leveling Base.
- Install mesh into wet Base and allow to dry
- Cover over mesh with Levelling Base and allow to dry
- Apply one coat of diluted primer. Allow to dry
- Split Deco A and Deco B into two parts, half each.
- Add one part Deco B Hardener to one part Deco A and stir.
- Apply Deco with stainless steel trowel to cover over Base and smoothen surface. Allow to dry.
- Apply Deco with stainless steel trowel to desired pattern. Allow to dry.
- Optional - sand with 300 grit sandpaper if desired
- Add Link B to Link A and stir. Dilute with water
- Apply Link to surface with brush or roller and allow to dry
- Add Top Coat B to Top Coat A and stir. Dilute with water
- Apply Top Coat by brush, roller or spray. Recommend two coats, wet on wet